size chart Head circumference (inch)
S 21.45 - 21.84
M 22.23 - 22.62
L 23.01 - 23.4
XL 23.79 - 23.79
0 Item Items
This product is out of stock if you want this product please call us on 9769902249 or 9892510506
Last items in stock Please call us on 9769902249 or 9892510506 before buy.
Storm is Airoh?s® new proposal designed for road use and ideal for all conditions of use, from the city, or a day out. The thermoplastic shell is characterized by a modern, sporty design and eye-catching graphics that will be able to catch your attention. Storm is also characterized by retractable sun visor, visor?s antifog position that prevents internal fogging, an excellent ventilation system, and from designed and comfortable inner lining to the predisposition of the Pinlock® lens.
- Extra Wide Vision: The wide field of view ensures, also lateral, a great visual, increasing the active safety
- Ventilation: The external air side of they helmet the channel the air, thus providing an improved climate control
- Internal Sun Screen: Integrated slide-over sun screen with external operation control mechanism
- Material: Thermoplastic HRT
- Weight: from 1420 grIMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05, so it can only be used in countries where this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is approved. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries. By means of this notice, the buyer is aware of this fact and, therefore, undertakes not to use the helmet in any territory in which this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05 is not approved, assuming responsibility for its use, in these countries, renouncing to claim responsibility and / or compensation to TRADEINN in the event of any accident or damage of any kind. In particular, this helmet is not intended for use in the USA or Canada for failing to meet the requirements of these countries.